With our wide range of air and ocean freight products, we ensure that our customers' shipments always reach the right place at the right time. Together with you, we strive to offer our customers tailor-made solutions for their specific requirements. Whether in sea freight import, air freight export or product management: with us you are right in the middle of logistics and move goods and services worldwide. Since its foundation in 1871, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics has developed into one of the largest international logistics providers. Become a part of our family history.
The focus of the internship will be directed at supporting a business standardization and optimization project in an international freight forwarding organization. You will directly support the project team at all levels – from analysis to implementation phase. You will gain valuable working experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Place of Work: Hamburg
- Length of the internship: 6-12 months full-time
- Start: Preferably 01.01.2019, small adjustments to starting date possible
- Reference number: 180000JH
This is what we offer to you:
A performance- and success-oriented environment with all the advantages of a family business. Furthermore you can expect flexible working time models an open feedback culture, flat hierarchies and motivated teams that look forward to your support.
You still have questions:
Our Hellmann Human Resources department, phone 0541 605-1039, will be happy to answer them.
How to apply:
We are looking forward to receive your application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, your Abitur certification or equivalent, a current overview of your academic performance and – if applicable – recommendation letters from your previous work experience.). Please apply online, indicating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date. Apply directly via our career page at jobs.hellmann.net.
Further information about Hellmann and career opportunities can be found at hellmann.com/career.
Role Profile & Key Responsibilities:
- Support the design and rollout of standard operating procedures (SOP), system enhancements, business process changes, etc. from start to finish and audit compliance together with the business leaders and the project team
- Analyze process performance metrics and identify gaps and drive improvements
- Co-create business cases with business leaders and monitor business case achievement
- Support process re-engineering and organizational re-structuring initiatives
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student of Business Administration or comparable field of study
- Preferably in the last year of study (Bachelor candidates only)
- Specialization in Logistics and/or Strategy and/or Organization Studies very beneficial
- First industry knowledge (apprenticeship, internship) gained in either Freight Forwarding, Shipping or Logistics beneficial
- Strong analytical and investigative mindset
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- International and intercultural experience
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and German
- Further language skills are beneficial